Working with values and frames to accelerate positive change
Register for a workshop to learn more about the Common Cause values and frames approach.
For in-house workshops please get in touch via email.
Introduction to Common Cause
This half-day workshop is for those new to working with values and frames.
- 2 March 2017 in Grassy Park, Cape Town. This half-day workshop is being hosted by Partners for Possibility | Symphonia. Click here for more information and to register.
- Further workshop dates to be announced soon.
Implementing Common Cause
This half-day workshop is for those who have completed the Introduction workshop and want to deepen their implementation know-how.
These are either standard workshops or workshops tailored to support your sustainability and ethical business strategy or to give employees the opportunity to reflect on their personal values and the impact these have on society and them personally. Please get in touch directly to discuss.
- Register for a public workshop. Unless stated, all workshops are half-day, finishing with a short, light lunch to enable further conversation and networking.
- Times: All workshops start 8h30 for 9h00. Half-day workshops finish between 12h30 and 13h00 and are followed by lunch. Full-day workshops finish at around 16h30.
- Venues: Participants will receive venue details by email.
- Fees: You choose what you can contribute. As a guide we suggest: for-profit organisations = R1300; Not-for-profits = R900; Students = R500. But we don’t want financial constraints to prevent attendance, so if this is not affordable please simply contribute what you can afford.
- Group bookings: Implementing something new is easier with the support of like-minded colleagues. For this reason, we offer a free third spot for every two places booked by the same organisation. The third person must complete the registration form with “zero” in the amount to be paid section. Also send Rob an email informing us of this (email in footer).